Friday, March 11, 2011

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Our favorite pirate Trid Vicious has once again stirred up a conversation that must be shared

Recently Pat commented on a blog post and wrote "are you kidding me?!" (in quotes)

I asked Pat why he was quoting himself.  He quickly retorted that I was in fact the idiot for not realizing that he was quoting none other than...wait for it...Dick Vitale

Don't even get me started on the rationale here.  That's like saying someone is a moron for not knowing where to attribute the quote "whatever floats your boat."  Most people would think nothing of it; Trish would probably assume that others would attribute the line to this

To further prove my point, I'll refer you to Dick Vitale's wikipedia entry.  It actually does mention some of his signature phrases, but no where in the entry is there ANY sort of mention of "are you kidding me?!"

For now we'll let the comedy ride and I'll continue to monitor the saga of prophetic Trish

6 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this post Jdow, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you did not get the joke. I'll throw in a "Baby!" at the end next time.

    I don't know if Wikipedia strengthens your argument.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jdow...I find this very funny. Very witty...

    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought this was supposed to be a place where you can feel good, bro?

    ReplyDelete